Part Number BSM200
$1200 Fully Installed -In Stock-
USA Spec BLIND SPOT DETECTION 2.0 is equipped with interior LED indicators for audio and visual alerts that is activated with the new added rear cross traffic feature which senses vehicles approaching while in reverse as well as the standard vehicles, people or objects entering the blind spot of the vehicle.
Presenting the industry's most advanced and accurate BSM and RCTA system. Using multi-channel technology and OBD-II data, the BSM200 provides OEM like accuracy in detecting and warning of moving vehicles in the blind spots. It has been vigorously debugged and road tested to minimize false alarms and to ensure its functionalities are at par with OEM systems.
Blind Spot Detection:
- Automatically activates when the speed reaches 18.5 mph (30 km/h) and deactivates when the speed is under 18.5 mph (30 km/h)
- Detection zone: 33ft (10m) long by 1 standard highway lane width, behind the B-pillars of both sides for the vehicle
- Detects and warns driver of vehicles in the detection zone traveling at a speed of 6 mph (10 km/h) or greater
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert System:
- Automatically switches to RCTA mode when the vehicle is put in reverse
- Detection zone: automatically increase to 98ft (30m) on both sides of the vehicle starting from the radar sensors
- Detects and warns driver of objects entering the detection zone (will not give out warning of stationary objects)
- Universal Application:
- Compatible with all vehicles 2004 and up with OBD-II
- Configurable brackets that can be easily adjusted to fit any vehicle body types
- More Accurate Alarm:
- Multi-channel technology to accurately detect and measure the distance, speed, and angle of moving objects
- Multi-directional detection capabilities for detecting vehicles regardless of the direction they are moving (i.e. approaching, passing, or keeping pace)
- Audio and Visual Alert:
- LED indicators and speaker to provide driver with clear visual and audible warnings of objects in detection zone
- Flashing LED with warning beeps when turn signal is activated while the object is still in the detection zone.
- NOTE: Vehicle's rear bumper must be made of non-metal material.