Part Number: X26501
Text Mick at 9057181212 Monday to Friday 9 till 3 for a same day quote - please include your vehicles year, model and the part numbers from this website
The KAC-D3104 is small in size but with its tremendous sound output, it is extremely versatile. It can be installed in vehicles where space is limited and is perfect for vehicle owners who don't want to sacrifice cargo room or who prefer hidden installations. The advanced negative feedback circuit improves damping factor and increases accuracy and sound quality. When a signal is passed to a subwoofer, like a 50Hz note, the speaker will move and create the note. However, because the speaker has mass and a suspension, it won't stop moving once it's in motion. This extra movement (sound) creates a type of distortion that's not part of the original signal. The negative feedback circuit senses this unwanted movement and sends out an opposite pulse to stop the speaker like an electronic brake.
- Class-D 4-channel 4-Ohm Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Peak power output: 600 watts
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Speaker Level Input
- Signal Sensing Turn-On
- Variable Low Pass/High Pass Filter
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-3/8"D
- Max Power 600W
- Size (inch) (W) 6-11/16" x (H) 2-3/16" x (D) 7-3/8"
- Variable High & Low Pass Filter
- Bass Boost