Vais OEM Satellite Radio Integration
Part Number: GSR-UV01T
$560 Fully Installed -In Stock-
Applies to Following Manufacturers 2015-2022
Let’s get something straight: Mounting a satellite radio adapter to your dash, running a bunch of wires around your interior, and broadcasting your very own FM radio station makes zero sense. With VAIS, you can have satellite radio on your factory stereo system without a bunch of wires and clutter. VAIS Technology satellite radio adapters work with your factory radio. When you want to change the satellite radio station, you just use the button on the stereo. No more stretching to reach the dash mounted tuning box or looking away from the road to find the right button. In fact, if your original stereo set-up includes steering wheel audio controls, our products adapt to that, too.
- Add Satellite Radio to the standard factory stereo
- Add Bluetooth Audio to the standard factory stereo
- Add a USB Input to the standard factory stereo
- Unlock the Navigation screen so it can be used while the vehicle is in motion
- Add Hands-free lift-gate operation to vehicles that have powered lift-gates (and trunks)
VAIS Technology satellite radio adapter kits do not require an FM modulator. This is good. FM transmitters can significantly degrade the clear, crisp sound quality of your satellite radio signal. Not to mention, if you’ve ever used an FM transmitter in your car, you know how difficult tuning and interference problems can be.